Current Raffle: Michter’s 10 Year Single Barrel Bourbon!
How the Raffle Works:There are only 100 raffle tickets available for each raffle, so your chances of winning are very high.
- Each raffle ticket is $5, there is no limit on how many raffle tickets you can buy, you will be sent a confirmation email after checking out. Your confirmation email will list how many tickets you purchased and will display your unique raffle ticket number for each ticket.
- Click on the “Raffle Tickets” button in our shop which will be on the side of this page or you can find the shop on the homepage.
- There will be a new bottle of Whiskey raffled off every two weeks and the drawings will take place (on the 1st and 15th of every month) The winning number will be selected through a random number generator, so no unbiased selections can be made.
- We will post a picture and description of the next Whiskey bottle being raffled on the 2nd and 16th of every month, which will be the day after each drawing.
- The winner will be contacted through the email they provided (the email you received your purchase confirmation on after buying the raffle tickets) to get your shipping information. We will then ship the bottle to you completely free. If we cannot contact you by email for whatever reason, we will contact you on your Instagram or Twitter account. (So you must be following us on Instagram or Twitter so we can get in contact with you)
- We are proud to announce that every single raffle we are going to donate 10% of the donation earnings to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. We are so pleased to be apart of this, we believe St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is the best organization out there that helps children and their families get a second chance at life without paying anything out of their pocket, all while receiving full services based on donations the Hospital receives. We will be donating a fair amount considering two raffles a month out of 12 months of the year. We have experience with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in the past and can say that every experience was positive.
- As much as we would like to donate all of the donations received, we too have expenses, such as buying bottles for later raffles and the expenses to cover bourbontraper.com. We only raffle off bottles that were bought personally, never will we raffle off a bottle that we received for free for sampling and reviewing purposes.
- By purchasing a raffle ticket, you agree that you are at least 21 years of age. All bottles are sealed and your donation is for the collectable value of the bottle only and not its contents.